Ring size guide
|Diameter (mm)||EU Size||US Size||UK Size|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE?
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper.
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart above to determine your US ring-size.
TIPS TO MAKE SURE YOU FIND THE CORRECT SIZE
1. Your fingers change size over the course of the day. Keep in mind if you're very warm, your fingers will be bigger and if you're cold they'll be smaller. Measuring when you're a bit warm will ensure that the ring will fit all the time.
2. Keep in mind, your dominant hand will almost always be slightly bigger. Make sure to measure each finger individually.
3. If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, measure the widest point as well as the base of your finger and pick a size that is in between both.
4. When using a string or paper to measure your finger, don't let it get loose but don't pull it tight. Doing either will skew the size of your ring.
5. For best results, measure 3 or 4 times and compare results. You want to make sure the sizing is accurate.
6. If you have a current ring that fits you can measure the inside diameter and use that to find your ring size.